High School Pathways Club Grant
Purpose & Summary
To facilitate the governance and activities of high school student clubs whose purpose is to instill empathy, compassion and self-worth in students with unrecognized potential. The Pathways Club achieves this through a blend of leadership, community-service activities, public recognition and service awards.
- 50 Grants are available in the 2023/24 school year to public high schools nation-wide that meet and/or exceed the 40% low income eligibility requirements for student populations as utilized by the federal government ESEA guidelines.
- The $1,500.00 Grant compensates the Club Leader for 10 hours of student community-service activities.
- Grant Requests are accepted between August 15th and Feb 29th of each year.
- Schools that establish a successful Pathways Club will receive priority consideration for sustaining Grants in future years.
- A Pathways Club must consist of a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 12 deserving students.
- A student’s participation in a Pathways Club is voluntary.
- Schools identify the deserving students for Club membership through a process led by the school principal.
ACCESS TO GRANT CONDITIONS & GRANT REQUEST FORM
Additional information is reserved for the Principal (or designee). Complete the brief form below to receive a password and link to the Grant Conditions and Grant Request Form.
NOTE: It is critical that you add the email address of firstname.lastname@example.org as a “trusted sender” prior to submitting this Grant Request Form. If our email to you is “undeliverable” and/or your acknowledgment response is not promptly received by the Foundation, your Grant Request cannot be processed. Email the Program Administrator directly at email@example.com if you do not receive the automated response within 24 hours.
"*" indicates required fields