Middle School Music Grant
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Incomplete Grant Request Form.
- The Foundation was unable to communicate with the Grantee (teacher) via email.
- The Grant Request was received from an unqualified or non-public school.
- More than one Grant Request was received from the same school.
- The proposed use of the Grant funds was not for musical education purposes only.
- The Grant Request Form was completed or submitted by someone other than a middle school music teacher.
- A Grantee having failed to provide the “Grant Performance Report” at the end of the previous school year.
- The yearly Grant quota has been filled.
School and personal email servers often reject “outside” emails if not “whitelisted” or placed in an address book. The Grantee (teacher) must take the necessary steps to ensure delivery which is typically accomplished by adding the sender’s email address (email@example.com) to the school’s “acceptable” email account or address book.
The required performances must take place during the school year. However, additional performances can be held at any time/place of the Grantee’s choosing.
Promptly email the Program Administrator, Jan Greco, at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Do not submit another Grant Request Form.)