Silent Servant Scholarship Award
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No. Applications (nominations) are completed and submitted by a school staff member.
Any member(s) of the school’s staff.
- An incomplete Nomination Form.
- The Nomination was received from an unqualified or non-public school.
- The number of Nominations received from a school exceeded the quantity allowed.
- The Nomination Form was completed or submitted by someone other than school staff.
- The yearly Award quota has been filled.
Nominations are accepted between August 15th and 30 days prior to the end of the school year. Allow sufficient time to convene the in-person Award presentation.
Approximately 3 weeks from the Foundation’s approval of the Nomination.
School and personal email servers often reject “outside” emails if not “whitelisted” or placed in an address book. The Grantee (teacher) must take the necessary steps to ensure delivery which is typically accomplished by adding the sender’s email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to the school’s “acceptable” email account or address book.
Promptly email the Program Administrator, email@example.com. (Do not submit another Nomination Form.)